Monday, July 14, 2014

Thirty Before 30 Update: 10.5 months to go

I have about 10 and a half months until I turn 30... I've made some progress on the list, so I wanted to do a little recap post. I still have a lot to do... but I have some time. 

I decided to repost the whole list this time along with some updates. 


  1. Graduate from College  - All set to graduate in December. 
  2. Get a Teaching job
  3. Lose (at least) 50 pounds 
  4. Quit Smoking
  5. Complete a 5K 
  6. Go a whole month without eating any fast food - DONE!
  7. Try 10 foods that I've never tried before 3 of 10
  8. Make at least 5 Quilts (including one for Parker and Maggie)  2 of 5
  9. Take the Wilton Cake Decorating Class  
  10. Make or do at least 20 things that I've pinned on Pinterest I've done a lot of these, I just need to sit down and figure out how many of them I've done. I may already have 20, but I'm just not sure yet. I may do a post soon with Pinterest inspired projects I've done. 
  11. Watch at least 10 movies, made in the 1980s, that I haven't seen before - DONE!
  12. Watch the entire Sex and the City series in order (including both movies) 
  13. Read 50 books (including 5 classics and 10 nonfiction) 6 of 50
  14. Go to a Concert - DONE!
  15. Visit a museum - DONE! We took Parker & Maggie to Marbles Kids Museum in Raleigh, NC for one afternoon. They had a great time. I still want to go to some other museums, but for now, this one counts. 
  16. See 3 Plays 1 of 3
  17. Blog every day for a whole month (including weekends)
  18. Write an Alphabibliography
  19. Organize my office
  20. Organize my closet 
  21. Organize my pantry with Tupperware Modular Mates 
  22. Direct the Christmas Play at Church - DONE!
  23. Mail out Christmas Cards by December 1 
  24. 10 Random Acts of Kindness  
  25. Mail 20 cards (not including Christmas cards) 2 of 20
  26. Upload a video of me singing in church to YouTube - DONE! I actually posted 2... Here's one of them:
  27. Have a Girl's Night with my Sister - DONE!
  28. Try 20 New Recipes 2 of 20 
  29. Go on a picnic 
  30. Take a day trip, alone, to the beach
So, that means I have 7 things on the list completely done... 9 in progress and a lot more to actually get done... I'm gonna be cutting it close, but I still feel like I can do all of these things before I turn the big 3-0!


 photo signature_zps44215db5.png

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails