Friday, January 24, 2014

Pit & Peak is Back!

button

My favorite link up Pit and Peak is back! Allie and Jen are hosting now, and I'm so excited that they are doing this link up again. 

Most people that are doing it this week are writing their posts, but I decided to vlog mine, because sometimes it is easier just to talk than it is to write out things. So here is my Pit & Peak... 


Sorry that I kind of rambled for a bit... 

So in the video, I mentioned that I'm going to start giving some shout outs to a couple of blog posts that I really enjoyed over the prior week. This is going to be completely random... just posts that I really liked, or that I resonated with in some fashion. This week, you should check out: 

from
and 
It Is Well With My Soul
from

What are you Pits & Peaks this week? Have you read any blog posts that you would recommend? 
 photo signature_zps44215db5.png

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails