Saturday, January 18, 2014

Getting older...


I was driving the other day, and started thinking about how I can tell I'm getting older. Then today, I checked my bloglovin and saw that Chels at Red Velvet Rooster had posted a list of signs she is getting old. I decided to follow suit and present to you...
5 Signs that I am getting Older

  • When speaking to someone, I say things like "When I was a kid...." or "I remember when..." or "It used to be..."
  • Babies that I remember being born are now old enough to have their own babies. 
  • The phrase "Kids these days..." has slowly made its way into my vocabulary. 
  • Hair color is necessary... not just because I feel like changing it. 
  • I relate to lists like these (and feel nostalgic) : 


In a few months, I will begin the last year of my 20's.... and that makes me feel really old...
 photo signature_zps44215db5.png

*****

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I totally relate to everyone of these! The other one I thought about was, being in higher education, the next university freshman class will have been born in 1996...FML! The next freshman class in high school will have been born in 2000! I'm all, since when did people stop being born in the 80's?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's not even talk about the fact that I'm two decades ahead of you. ::sigh::

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails