Saturday, September 7, 2013

Teal Take Over: Teal Style Showcase: #WearTeal

Everyday in September, I've worn something teal. However, I am a horrible blogger and have not taken pictures. I need to be better about that this week. I did take a picture of my outfit yesterday since it was Wear Teal Day.


Dress from Cato, Cardigan I've had forever, Scarf from Ooh Baby Designs, Bag from Walmart (Similar), Flower hair clip by Goody from Walmart. 

I also got my nails done yesterday... and I love how they turned out. I didn't want the whole nail to be teal, but I wanted teal accents. 
A small teal ribbon on each ring finger.  Color is "Fly" by OPI

Did you participate in Wear Teal Day? I'd love to see what you wore! 


 photo signature_zps58d7c921.png

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails