Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Teal Take Over: I'm Taking the Teal Challenge


During the month of September, The Ovarian Cancer National Alliance makes a big fundraising effort in honor of National Ovarian Cancer Awareness month. They encourage people to sign up and take the Teal Challenge. This year I am participating. 

I have set my goal relatively low at $100. Every dollar raised will help to fight this horrible disease and to eventually find a cure. I am asking you to help. Any amount that you can give would be appreciated. 

One way that I am raising money is by donating all of the profits that I make from selling ads on My Ramblings to my Teal Challenge fund. Click on the Sponsor page for more information about the ads that I am offering. There are plenty of spaces left. This way, you will get exposure for your blog or shop, as well as help out a great cause. 

If you would like to donate, all you have to do is click on the image above that says "I'm taking the Teal Challenge." There is also a fundraising widget in my sidebar. Please help if you can. 


 photo signature_zps58d7c921.png

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails