Monday, September 2, 2013

5 for Five

Today, I'm linking up with Jenn at Party of One for 5 for Five. 5 goals for one week.

Let's recap last week:
  1. Go to the Post Office - Check! I even posted a photo on Instagram for proof! 
  2. Do a load of laundry every day - Big Fail.
  3. List some items on our local Facebook Yard Sale group - Another Fail. 
  4. Schedule at least 5 blog posts  - I got 3 posts scheduled, but I did sit down and map out my entire month of September for blogging... so I know what I'm going to post everyday. As I mentioned, there will probably be some days where I blog more than once per day (like today), but I have at least 1 post on the calendar for every single day in September. I'm calling this a Check!
  5. Organize my 'Mobile Office' for Tupperware - Done! 
So, that's 3 out of 5 for the first week of doing this... not too bad. Here are my goals for this week: 
  1. Email this lady
  2. Do a load of laundry every day. (yes, again)
  3. List items on our local Facebook Yard Sale group. (another carry over)
  4. Clean out my car. - Tupperware is taking it over! 
  5. Tweet more. - at least 5 tweets per day. I'm falling off of my social media, and I need to pick it back up. Going days and days without posting isn't something that I'm used to, but it seems to be my pattern lately. 
 photo signature_zps58d7c921.png

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails