Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Tupperware #Jubilee13 Bound!

By the time that you read this, I will be headed to Orlando, Florida for Tupperware Jubilee! I am so excited to be going back this year! It is such a fun time with other consultants.  Words cannot describe the atmosphere!

This year is going to be extra special because we are celebrating 65 years! Tupperware seriously spoils us! I packed an empty tote bag to bring home all the goodies.

I will be checking in every so often on the blog. I have some posts scheduled. However, it may take me a little longer to respond to emails, etc.

Be sure to check back next week for a recap of Jubilee and my stay at the Peabody! 

 photo signature_zps58d7c921.png
*****

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails