Tuesday, August 27, 2013

5 for Five

Today, I'm linking up with Jenn at Party of One for her 5 for Five link up. It is basically where you list 5 goals that you want to accomplish this week. I need to do this because I need to make some short term goals and get motivated to get stuff done.

Next Monday, I will report back on what I accomplished, and list 5 goals for the next week. So, here are my goals for this week:


  1. Go to the Post Office - I have some stuff that I need to get in the mail. I hate the Post Office. I don't know why, I just do. 
  2. Do a load of laundry every day - Yes, I'm behind. I need to catch up for real. 
  3. List some items on our local Facebook Yard Sale group - I need stuff gone, and the extra cash would be nice.
  4. Schedule at least 5 blog posts  - Stuff is going to be different around here next month, and I need to get a head start.  
  5. Organize my 'Mobile Office' for Tupperware - The bag I carry with my catalogs and stuff is a mess... needs some organization. 
Some of them seem like kind of 'duh' goals, but I really need some motivation. Hopefully, this link up will hold me accountable. 

 photo signature_zps58d7c921.png

*****

1 comment:

  1. OK...I like this. I need a good kick in the butt to get stuff done. I have something I've been needing to mail for a few weeks now. I avoid the post office!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails