Thursday, July 11, 2013

Throwback Thursday: The Evolution of My Blog

I've been itching for a new blog design lately. I've been seeing all of these lovely blog designs that other bloggers have, and while I like my current design, I feel like its time for something new. I also know that a lot of bloggers hire someone else to do their blog design, and while that is great and works for other people, I've always created my own graphics and played around with my own design. I don't know everything there is to know, but I am constantly finding new tutorials and things to make my blog great. So, over the next few days, if you show up here and things look a little wonky, that's because I'm playing around with my design. Bare with me until I get it done!

Since today is Throwback Thursday, I thought I would take a little walk down memory lane with my blog. Over the past (almost) 7 years, this place has been my little corner of the Internet, and it has gone through several transformations. I was looking back at some of the headers that I've created in the past and today I'm gonna share them with you.

I used to change it up a lot around here, and a lot of the time, it would be seasonal. I don't know exactly when these are from, or how long they stayed, but at one point, they were the focus of this here blog.











And my current header: 

11 different headers... I'm sure there are some that I'm missing... and of course when I first got started, it was probably just words... I kind of have a little idea about the direction that I want to go in next, but I'm not 100% sure what I want to do. 

Has your blog been made over a lot or a little?  

*****
Linking Up With

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails