Sunday, July 14, 2013

Blog Business...

Notice anything different around here? If you visited yesterday, you might've seen some ugly while I was changing everything. I've cleaned up the pages a little bit, and I have a new design. It took me a while to decide what I wanted to do, but then I got a little bit of inspiration, and went with it.  Let me know what you think of the new look!

One thing that I have added is sponsors... I feel that sponsoring other blogs and having them sponsor you is a great way for both parties to gain exposure. I've only sponsored a couple of blogs recently, just because I don't have the extra funds to invest in it. So, any money that I make off of selling ad space will be reinvested in the blogging community for me to sponsor more blogs.

I struggled a lot with setting my prices. I don't have a huge blog, but it has grown some over the course of this year. I started small, with what I feel are fair prices. Right now, there are only 3 categories, and I am keeping the number of sponsors low, so that I can provide everything that is promised.

All advertising will be handled through Passionfruit. To purchase, click on the Sponsor link above.

The Long Winded Ramble -- $10
This is the in post ad feature. Your ad will be featured at the bottom of each post that I publish for 30 days. I am trying my best to post 4 to 6 times a week. This ad also features an introduction post throughout the month, as well as the option to have your own guest post on my blog. There will also be lots of social media shoutouts on Twitter, Facebook and at least one on Instagram. Only 1 of these will be sold each month.

The Short Ramble - $6
This is a sidebar ad that will be placed, in rotating fashion, for 30 days. This ad spot features one introduction post throughout the month. You will also receive social media shout outs on Twitter and Facebook. I will only have 5 "Short Ramble" sponsors each month.

Exchanging Rambles - Swap Opportunity
This is a free ad spot that will be featured on my sidebar, under the "Short Ramble" sponsors for 30 days. These ads will also rotate. Throughout the month, you will receive social media shoutouts on Twitter and Facebook. Use the code RAMBLINGS to make this ad spot free.

Since I am just getting started with sponsorships, the first 5 people to use the code NEW will receive 50% off your ad price.

I look forward to working with you as a sponsor on My Ramblings.

 photo signature_zps58d7c921.png


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails