Saturday, April 13, 2013

Weekly What? - My Blog Week in Review

button

This is my first time linking up with Allie, Jenn and Ricci for Weekly What? Honestly, this has been one of my best blogging weeks.  It has been hard to keep up, and to write so many emotion filled posts, but that is the kind of blogging that I love.  I always want this blog to have substance... whether there are 3000 readers, or just a faithful 3. 

So, in case you missed a post or 2, here is a recap of the week. 

Monday

On Monday, I shared with you Detective Allen Pearson's story, and how it changed my perspective of "The Thin Blue Line"

Tuesday

On Tuesday, I shared with you what the cost of distracted driving really are... I remembered Ava Frances. 

Wednesday

Finally a happy post! I shared the What Will It Bee? Baby Shower that I threw in November. 

Thursday


Friday

Time for my Favorite Link Up!

button



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails