Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Random Tuesday Thoughts

I don't really have one specific thing to blog about today, and it's been a while since I've done a list of bullets... I've got lots of things swirling around in this head of mine lately, so here goes...

  • When did it become April? Seriously... where has this year gone? This month is sure to fly by too, because it is going to be super busy. 
  • I'm such a procrastinator... in all areas of my life. Will this ever stop? Always tomorrow... 
  • I'm really worried about my Granddaddy's health. He is currently in the hospital, and will be undergoing a heart procedure later today. He is my last living grandparent, and when he is under  the weather, it really scares me. 
  • I've been in kind of a funk lately. Business has been in a slump, and I think that has a lot to do with it, because now that Tupperware is my full time income, there is a lot riding on my success... big things, ya know, like my mortgage payment. 
  • I really love the irony of this situation... 10 to 11 years ago, I predicted something would happen (or not happen, really), and now, that prediction is coming true... and I'm being asked to help remedy the situation... for once, I think I'm putting my foot down, saying "no" and letting what will be, be. I know that's very vague, but whatever. 
  • I'm going to Atlanta in 10 days, and I haven't booked a flight... see, procrastination... 
  • I wish life were like the movies, where the perfect guy just happens to run into you, or fall from the sky, or ride up on some white horse... or randomly ring your door bell... I'm not loving this being single thing. 
  • I was the first person that Maggie waved to and said "bye bye" to this weekend. Moments like that make my heart smile. 
  • I've been stuck on the same freaking level on Candy Crush for about a month now... I seriously can't beat it. 
  • I'm loving some good TV lately... Army Wives is back, and this season has already made me cry in every single episode. The Client List keeps me on the edge of my seat... and I'm loving Usher and Shakira on The Voice. I only started watching that show last season...and CeeLo and Christina were a little too over the top for me.... I do love me some Blake Shelton and Adam Levine, too. 
Completely random... Hope y'all are having a good week.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I hope your week goes well! I think we all get in those funks sometimes. I pray things go well for your grandfather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Army wives has made me cry in every episode too! I thought I was going to hate that it's mostly new characters but don't! Hope everything is ok with your granddaddy:) Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi pretty!!! SUPER excited to be your Stepping Into Spring Swap partner!!! :) :) this is going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your grandfather. I'll keep him in my prayers. I'm sooo behind on my tv shows, it's not even funny so I haven't seen any Army Wives this season...but I did see the first two epis of Client List and can't wait to watch more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails