Sunday, April 7, 2013

Hey Facebook... I get it...

Hey did you know that I'm single? Facebook does... and their suggestive marketing takes every opportunity to remind me. I used to get the occasional ad about a dating site... now, with their new "Suggested Post" content showing up in my News Feed, every time I log on, they're trying to lure me to another dating site. Who knew there were so many out there.  They're even going as far as to tell me "How to Get a Boyfriend" and "Go On A Date Now."

Here is a sampling of the things that have shown up in my News Feed, and as ads in the last 24 hours!
 

Apparently, there are secrets in the "Love Super Guide"
 

Cops are more my Sister's type.
 


I am seriously not cut out to be a Military Spouse. I've seen Army Wives.
 

 

Yeah... what is she doing with that dress?
 
 
I'm sure I've missed some of the things that Facebook has tried to sneak in, too. Should I ever forget that I am almost 28 and bitter and lonely single, I will always have Facebook to remind me! 

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I get those too! I Recently just started to see that plus sized dating ad. I get this single cowboys ad almost every day. I noticed the ads are a lot worst if I'm using my computer and not my phone or iPad.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails