Friday, March 15, 2013

Pits & Peaks - with a Special Guest

 
button
I can't believe that its already Friday again, and time for the weekly Pit & Peak Linkup.  Make sure that you check out Brin and Allie's blogs.  They are the fabulous hosts of this fun little link up!
 
This week, I've vlogged again, and I'm joined by a Special Guest -- My Roommate Angela! The video is kind of long, but watch the whole thing, because we had a blast making it!
 
 
Have a great weekend! I'm actually going to be posting some this weekend so that I can catch up. What were your Pits & Peaks this week?
*****
Blog Housekeeping items:
Follow my Blog on Bloglovin'
TODAY is the last day to enter the Oh, So Lucky to have Friends Like You Giveaway!
 



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. OH.MY.GOODNESS!!! Your accent! LOVE! I grew up a little in CT, but mostly in VA and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE hearing fun southern accents since moving out here to CA! Oh my goodness- my best friend from Arkansas just moved away too, so I miss hearing good southern accents!
    GREAT VLOG! I wish I could figure vlogging out, but I tell you- my mouth is always moving completely different than my voice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! I know...I was totally disappointed that they were getting rid of iGoogle too! I'm flailing over your accent. You're soo cute and love that your roommate joined you. What a fun time! Have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails