Friday, March 1, 2013

Pit & Peak

I've been such a bad blogger this week. I'm disappointed in myself for that, because I had been posting pretty regularly.  As soon as I get a chance, I'm going to schedule a bunch of posts, because I have a lot to say!

Since, my blog existence has been of the non variety this week, I decided to kinda sum up this crazy busy week by linking up with Allie at Tales of a Twenty Something and Brin at Bold Butter Baby for their weekly Friday Pit & Peak link up.

Basically, you hit the low points and the high points of your week, and then link up... Super easy, and a fun way to recap the week.  I'm sure I will be doing this more often.

button 

I think I'll start with the bad and then end with the good. 

PIT
Gas prices - I have been traveling an insane amount this week, and I've put so many miles on my car, and burnt a lot of gas.  I have seriously lived in my car for the past week. I know that I don't drive the most gas efficient vehicle, but still, who really can afford gas when it is close to $4 a gallon?  (There is an upside to all of this traveling... I got to see views like this a lot.)
Heading West on US Hwy 264 at Sunset. Simply Beautiful.
Falling Behind - I've been super busy, and I just feel like there aren't enough hours in the day to get everything accomplished.  I feel like I'm falling behind in life, in general. 

Super Tired -  I haven't really been feeling the best in the world.  I am super tired all the time.  Part of it is that I am just constantly on the go.  The other part, is that I really need to have my thyroid levels checked and get it under control.  I think I am going to look for another doctor, and suggest that he test my levels, and treat me as a new patient. 

PEAK
Busy Bee - In my line of work, being busy is a good thing! In the last 6 days, I have: held a Business Launch for a new Consultant on my down line  held a Tupperware party that was over $1000 in sales, attended Recognition Rally, where all of my hard work was rewarded, attended a Leadership training class, set up and worked a vendor fair, attended a Planning Committee and Team Captain meeting for Relay for Life, gone to school and had a Sociology test. Yeah, I'm tired! (And there are still 2 days left of the Vendor Fair!) I really do thrive on being busy though! 

Goal Setting- On Monday and Tuesday, I had the opportunity to visit with our Regional Sales Director, and he sat and talked with me about my goals for Tupperware, and what we were going to do get there. We kind of mapped out a plan, that I'm really excited about and I'm fired up about my business. He gave a great training to our Leadership Team on Tuesday, and he even asked me to speak on a Conference Call for all of the Consultants in our Region. I'm pumped! 

The Melting Pot - What a wonderful experience! I'd never been before, but I have heard amazing things about it. It definitely lived up to all the hype.  The best part, is that it was completely free for me, from my Regional Director, simply because I did my job.  I love Tupperware more and more everyday! We had such an amazing time, sitting back, chatting and enjoying the food. As a cheese lover, the first course was one of my favorites, but the chocolate was outstanding.  I did not taste one thing that I did not love that night.  The service was impeccable, especially with a large crowd. I left stuffed for sure! 

What were the pits and peaks of your week?
  Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Lots of great things seem to be going on with you for work! That's awesome! I hope that you continue to see great success.

    Don't worry about being a bad blogger. It happens sometimes! You'll be fine. ;)

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! Things are pretty awesome with my business! I'm excited. This is a fun link up... I'm sure I'll do it again! I'm also looking forward to the Dating Disasters one on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren at Life Love LaurenFriday, March 1, 2013 at 8:07:00 PM EST

    Stopping by from the link up! Gas prices have def been a bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gas prices are KILLER!! Mmm, The Melting Pot is so yummy! I haven't been in a really long time and would love to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was seriously delicious! I can't wait to go back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails