Monday, March 18, 2013

Music Monday: "Born This Way" Cover by Little Big Town

I'm gonna try to keep this brief because I'm blogging from my phone. My computer has been in the shop since Friday. If there are crazy spelled words or horrible grammar we will just blame my phone cause this is hard!

The other night my roommate and I were riding somewhere and I heard this song come on her Sirius Radio... I was floored! I've since listened to it a lot... as well as other covers by Little Big Town. Here's their cover of Lady Gaga's "Born This Way."


Now, I'm not a huge Lady Gaga fan, but something about her songs being covered by country artists just does it for me.  Take a guitar, a banjo, a snare drum and a bass and beautiful harmonies and what song wouldn't sound good?

Little Big Town has some other awesome covers on their channel too.  I've loved LBT since "Boondocks." And I guess I'm behind times since this video was uploaded over a year ago.

What do you think about artists covering songs from different genres?

*****
Linking up with Logan and Tarole for Monday Mingling. 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. oooh! I'd never heard this either. It's a love hate relationship with me and LBT really. I love their latest Tornado song, but don't care for Pontoon at all. I love it when bands do covers of songs you know...even if it's just to hear it a different way. Sometimes they're even better than the original. *cough* The Voice - Mathai - Rumor Has It *cough*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails