Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Favorites: Favorite Fonts - Script Edition


I have a little bit of a confession to make... I'm a font hoarder.  I LOVE downloading new fonts onto my computer.  I can spend hours scouring dafont.com looking through pages and pages of fonts.  Something about seeing words in pretty fonts makes my heart happy.  So, dear readers, I have decided that I am going to start sharing some of my favorites with you!  Wanna know the best part about these fonts?  They're all FREE!  Who doesn't love pretty free things? Am I right?  So, every so often, I will pick a group of 10 fonts to share here on the blog in a little series I like to call... 
Doesn't looking at the graphic just make you happy?  I will try to group them in similar categories and then give you the links where you can download these fonts for yourself.  Today's category is Script fonts.  I love a good script.  I like something that is pretty easy to read, but beautiful at the same time.  Some of these are more decorative than others, but overall, they are easy to read and look great as decorative fonts. 


These 10 are just the beginning!  I have a ton of fonts saved to share... What are some of your favorite fonts?  

*****
Congratulations to the Winners of the Tupperware Gift Certificates!  $50 Winner: Michelle R. $25 Winners: Courtney B. and Autumn C. Winners have been notified by email! Thanks to everyone who entered! 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I like these. I recently found a pretty one called "Smell the Roses". http://www.dafont.com/smelltheroses.font

    - Robin
    http://www.atfouroclock.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment! I really like the Smell the Roses font that you suggested! Just downloaded it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails