Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Consistent

I was going to just write a list of goals that I have for this year.  But, if you've been following this blog for a little while, you know that I suck at sticking to goals.  Even if they are SMART goals.  I always have big aspirations to get them all done, but it never fails that I will get in a rut and then the goals never come to fruition. Although I realize that, I was all ready to sit and write out this list of plans for this year... until I checked my Google Reader and saw Holly's post for today.

She is choosing one word to focus on this year.  As soon as I read the post, I started thinking of a word that would sum up what I wanted to accomplish this year, and it popped in my head almost immediately.  Consistent... this year my focus is on being more consistent in various areas of my life.

Currently, there are some things that I am really consistent with doing... but they are things that don't really matter or things that just "waste" time.  So what are things that I want to be more consistent in doing?  Here's a list:

  • Working my Tupperware Business and actually holding parties
  • Going to Church
  • Saving money
  • Blogging
  • School Work
  • Losing Weight
    • Eating Better
    • Drinking More Water
I think that if I focus on being more consistent in these areas of my life, it will be a good year! I actually have a plan in place for how to be more consistent with these, so I may expand upon these in later posts. 

What would your "focus word" for 2013 be? 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails