Friday, January 11, 2013

A Single Girl's Inbox

I've been single for a while now... and I've been a member of several online dating sites.  Sometimes, I get messages that just make me laugh.  Some of them are down right rude or disrespectful.  Most of them are littered with misspellings and horrible grammatical errors.  99% of them make me roll my eyes.  So what's a single girl to do?  Share these gems with her blog readers, of course!  This is the first post of what I'm sure will be many.  Of course, I will blur their pictures, and hide their usernames, with stuff that I make up...


This is the first message that you send to a girl who clearly states on her profile that she isn't looking for a hook up?  Message ignored. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails