Friday, November 30, 2012

Facebook Official!

I've been blogging a little more lately (finally, right?!), so I decided it was time to make a Facebook Page for the blog.  I've been contacted a few times through my personal Facebook page about things that I've posted here on the blog, but I'd like to keep my personal page and the blog page a little separate.  So, head on on over and Like My Ramblings on Facebook! Once the Facebook page reaches 50 likes, I will be hosting a giveaway on the blog!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So if I create 50 fake facebook pages and like your page 50 times beforeright anyone else, you are going to do a give-a-way and my name will be entered 50 times right?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails