Friday, October 5, 2012

Update? Woah!

I'm a horrible blogger... I say that often... Right now, my focus is definitely on other things.  I did want to do a quick update, to let all (two) of you know that I am alive. I have so many things that I'm working on and trying to accomplish... my brain is always 'on'.

One change for the blog... look in your address bar.. I am now a dot com!  So, update your google readers and bookmarks!  This is now www.my-ramblings.com! (For now, you have to enter the www., but I am working on fixing that!)  You may have noticed a little while ago, that the blog was offline for a few days... I was trying to make the change then, and something was all wacked out... but now, the dot com is working.

I promise to finish up some of the things that I've left hanging... like the About to Pop Baby Shower posts and stuff.  More to come, I promise!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails