Thursday, September 6, 2012

TEAL TAKE OVER: Wear Teal Day

As I have previously mentioned, September is Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month.  Tomorrow, September 7, is Wear Teal Day.  This event is sponsored by the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance.  I will be wearing teal tomorrow.  Please join me! Let me know if you do!  Wearing teal is a simple thing that you can do to help spread awareness for this horrible disease!

RSVP to the Facebook Event Here! Take a picture and upload it to their page tomorrow!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Are you going to do the Teal Takeover again this year? I would love to participate. I am a 6 month Ovarian Cancer Survivor and I blog about it over at http://rootsandwings-kq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails