Saturday, September 8, 2012

TEAL TAKE OVER: I Wore Teal


As you know from my last blog post, yesterday, September 7, was Wear Teal Day for Ovarian Cancer Awareness.  Here was my outfit for the day.


It was the first time in a while that I've actually planned my outfit.  Looking at the picture now, the dress was a little long standing for leggings, but I still felt like I needed them.  I like how the belt breaks up the dress.  I got lots of compliments yesterday, so I had a chance to tell them that I was wearing teal for a reason.  That's an important part of this... spreading awareness. 


I wore teal in memory of my Grandma Ruth.  Did you wear teal yesterday?  Has someone that you love been affected by Ovarian Cancer? 

Special thanks to my friend Kimberly at A Little Bit of This for also wearing teal yesterday and blogging about it! 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails