Thursday, July 5, 2012

Pinterest 7/20: The Ponytail Trick

I'm always looking for new ways to fix my hair... my hair is longer than its ever been, but it doesn't really have much shape... and it won't hold much either... my sister has tried different haircuts, but nothing really works... I wear lots of ponytails because of working near food, but they get old.  Anytime I can "mix up" a ponytail, I'll give it a shot.

Inspiration Pin: http://pinterest.com/pin/6051780719864903/
I knew that mine wasn't going to be as full as that pic, because again, my hair has no shape... but I liked how it lengthened a regular pony.


Yes, I had a big bow in... you really can't tell that its 2 ponytails... I love that I don't lose the length like I would if I wore a high pony, but still can get my layers pulled up, unlike a low pony.  I will definitely be doing this again! 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails