Sunday, July 1, 2012

27 Before 27 (and a half) Update

In my last update, I made the decision to extend the time period to complete my list. I'm making this post so that I have an updated list of goals for my 27 before 27 (and a half) list. The end goal is to have all of these things completed by November 28, 2012.  Some of the numbers have been increased, and I've added bonus items to replace the 2 items that were completed before 27.

  1. Get a handle on the paper clutter in my house. 
  2. Make all As and Bs in my classes for the Fall 2012 semester. (The semester will end after November 28, but I should have a good idea of where I am by then.)
  3. Make at least $1000 profit from selling Tupperware. 
  4. Actually make or do 20 things that I have pinned on Pinterest.
  5. Go through my closet and throw away/donate/sell things that I no longer need or wear. Then organize closet with a system I can keep up with.
  6. Set up Home Office/Craft Room. 
  7. Read 20 books.
  8. Try 15 new recipes.
  9. Watch the entire Sex and the City series in order.  (Including both movies.)
  10. Take a winery tour. DONE! 
  11. Put money into savings every paycheck. 
  12. Throw my Daddy a 50th Birthday Party. DONE!
  13. Lose (at least) 40 pounds.
  14. Quit smoking… for real this time. 
  15. Go on a first date.
  16. Wear a dress everyday for a week. 
  17. Finish my Alphabet Blog Series. 
  18. Turn in a school assignment a whole day before it is due. Completed before 27, but keeping it as motivation not to procrastinate next semester!)
  19. Blog more... have more than 83 posts by November 28. 
  20. Have a picnic.
  21. Have people over for dinner. 
  22. Go a week without Twitter or Facebook. 
  23. Drink 100 gallons of water. 
  24. Send 10 people cards through the mail.
  25. Cook dinner for my whole family, including dessert.
  26. Finish the photo album for my parents’ 25th Wedding Anniversary party.  
  27. Blog about my progress on this list. 
BONUS Items (to replace the ones I actually completed before 27)
  1. Sew something. Anything. (I have a sewing machine that I haven't used in years.)
  2. Kill the weeds on my patio and make it look nice... seriously, these are the tallest weeds I've ever seen! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails