Monday, June 4, 2012

Music Monday: Postcard from Paris by The Band Perry


From the very first time that I heard this song, I was in love! The one line that stuck out to me was "It's the never knowing that keeps this going and drives me crazy." That one lyric perfectly describes a situation that I've been holding on to for the last 5 years...

The more and more that I listened to this song, everything made sense.  I'm starting to wonder if I will ever be satisfied with anything other than the "real thing."  I'm always comparing the things I find to what I feel like I'm missing... and every time that I think things are ok, something reappears to make me question things again.

I've been belting out this song for weeks! I'm loving everything I hear from The Band Perry lately.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails