Monday, June 18, 2012

Music Monday: Glass by Thompson Square

I really didn't know what song to feature in my next Music Monday post... I've really been stuck on Postcard from Paris for a long time now... and I don't see that changing anytime soon. But... I heard "Glass" by Thompson Square for the first time on Saturday, and something about the song immediately struck me... maybe its the rhythm or the great harmony... I don't know... but I liked it.

Since then, I've heard it a few more times and its just beautiful to me.  Then, in the wee hours of the morning, I was up doing homework and saw the video on CMT... and the video is equally as beautiful.  By the way, Keifer and Shawna, which make up Thompson Square, are husband and wife... I think that adds to the beauty of this video.


What song has been stuck in your head lately? 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails