Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Favorites: Timeless Wallet from Thirty One Gifts


I (kinda) recently got a new wallet from Thirty-One and I love it!  I decided to make a video about it so that you can really see its awesomeness, and because I like to shake things up! 


Don't you just love it?! I forgot to mention that it also comes in other patterns and colors.  If you'd like to get one for yourself, or any of the other great products from Thirty One, check out my sister's website!

Disclaimer: I purchased this wallet, and was in no way compensated for this review. These are my own opinions.  


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for doing a video about the thirty-one Timeless wallet! You helped me to decide when there were just too many cool products to choose from. I love how you showed the inside and how you use it in real life. Very good video :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails