Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Favorites: Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte

New little series here on the blog... and this one will be more regular, since I've already scheduled posts for the next 10 weeks! I started making a list of some of my favorite things, and I decided that every week, I'll share one of them with you.  This will be a very random list, comprised of many different things.  Hope you will enjoy learning about some of my favorite things.

Source
The other day when I was cleaning out my purse, I found 3 Starbucks gift cards, totaling around $25.  I'm not one of those people who has to have Starbucks everyday... my trips are very sporadic.  I'm not a huge coffee drinker period.  When I do have coffee, I usually go for something iced.  When I drink something hot from Starbucks, it is usually their Caramel Apple Spice.

Well, wanting to not let those gift cards go to waste, I stopped by Starbucks on my way to school one morning and saw the Cinnamon Dolce Latte on their menu.  I love all things cinnamon, so I decided to give it a try... It was SO good!  I've since used up most of my gift cards, going almost daily.  Not good for my diet, but they are awesome.

Since I've had so many lately, the Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte has definitely earned its way onto my list of Favorite things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails