Friday, May 4, 2012

Anybody still out there?

I'm still alive... taking extended breaks seems to be a running theme in my life... this semester in school has kicked my butt, so I had to let a few things fall to the wayside, and blogging was one of the first things to go... I have a lot to blog about... so much has happened over the last 2 months since I've been on a blogging break... I will try to catch you all (or just Katie and her mom) up on the things that I have been up to lately.

There will be a ton of posts coming, especially since I'm done with school and work for at least a week.  There may be more than one a day, so buckle up and get ready for the ride... try to keep up!  I love every comment that I get here, and I really appreciate anyone who reads, so if you do, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails