Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tupperware Tuesday: Whip N' Prep Chef


Running a little late with today's post... but better late than never!

Today I'm featuring one of Tupperware's newer products.  I hadn't used it until recently, and since I used it the first time, I'm in love!

The Whip N' Prep Chef is basically a manual mixer.  It whips just about anything in very little time, and doesn't need to use electricity.  I've used it several times to make whipped cream, and mousse.  It is so quick!  The way that the whisks are designed, every turn of the handle is the same as whipping 27 times.  It is so simple!  You just turn the handle and in a few seconds, you have nice whipped whatever you are making.

Some suggestions for using this product:
Whipped Cream
Simple Mousses
Beat Eggs for Omelettes (Makes them very fluffy)
Light Batters (Crepes, Pancakes)

Here is what Whipped Cream looks like about 2 minutes:

Here's the Chocolate Mousse Recipe that I use... It's as easy as 1-2-3! 

1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
2 tablespoons of Cocoa
3 tablespoons of Sugar

Pour all ingredients into the Whip N' Prep and mix until it forms nice peaks.  Top with Whipped Cream and Crushed Oreos. 


2 comments:

  1. Hiya. Thanks for your post. I'm thinking of buying one of these to make green smoothies - do you think it would blend spinach/kale and banana well? Thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for your comment! I would not recommend this product for smoothies, since it is more of a mixer and not a blender.  However, Tupperware does have a great product called the Smooth Chopper which is great for making smoothies.  Here's the link: http://bit.ly/JOsGom And... its on sale until the end of May! 

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails