Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pinterest 4/10: Bear Hugs Valentines

I told my sister that I would help with my nephew Parker's Valentines for his preschool class.  Because I can't do anything simple and store bought, I turned to Pinterest for inspiration for something cute.  Judging by the posts from my Facebook friends, so did everyone else and their mama... most of them are doing the picture of the kid holding a sucker.  Well, Parker isn't quite old enough to force  persuade to pose like that, and I didn't really want to do candy.  Kids get enough candy on Vday.

So here is my inspiration pin: http://pinterest.com/pin/6051780719146721/

We decided to give the kids Teddy Grahams and make cute little "Bear Hugs."  Here is what we ended up with.

We already had the Valentine's Day Bags, so I just printed off a cute header, personalized with each child's name (there were 30 of them) and stapled them to the bag.  The Teddy Grahams are hard to see because of the hearts, but they are there.  Can't wait for him to pass them out this afternoon at his school party.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails