Tuesday, February 28, 2012

27 before 27 Update: 3 months to go


Here we are again at the 28th of the month... time is flying by!  Here is my updated list.  I've got to blog about some of the individual things, but I think I've made progress this month. 


27 Things To Do Before I Turn 27

  1. Get a handle on the paper clutter in my house. - No more progress. 
  2. Make all As and Bs in my classes for the Spring 2012 semester. - A little tougher than I thought... currently feeling very overwhelmed. 
  3. Make at least $500 profit from selling Tupperware. - I've had 2 Tupperware parties.  Total profit is right over $200 right now.
  4. Actually make or do 10 things that I have pinned on Pinterest. (Half Done)
    1. Felt Flower Wreath
    2. Cupcake Stands
    3. Basket Weave Cake Decorating
    4. Bear Hugs Valentines
    5. Wiffle Ball Rose Balls
  5. Go through my closet and throw away/donate/sell things that I no longer need or wear. - Not started. 
  6. Set up Home Office/Craft Room. - Hopefully making progress on this over Spring Break next week. 
  7. Read 10 books. - I've read 5 so far.  (Half Done)
    1. Belle Weather
    2. More
    3. Assault with a Deadly Glue Gun
    4. Always the Wedding Planner, Never the Bride
    5. The Single Woman's Sassy Survival Guide: Letting Go and Moving On
  8. Try 10 new recipes. 
    1. Snickerdoodle Cake
    2. Pepperoni Roll Ups
    3. Southern Biscuits
  9. Watch the entire Sex and the City series in order.  (Including both movies.) - I've started on Season 1. 
  10. Take a winery tour. - Right now, the plan is to go next week during Spring Break. 
  11. Put money into savings every paycheck. - I've had 4 pay checks, and I've put money into savings every time. 
  12. Throw my Daddy a 50th Birthday Party. - Party scheduled for March 11.  Invites are out... pulling last minute details together. 
  13. Lose (at least) 20 pounds. - I'm down 7.8 pounds as of Saturday. 
  14. Quit smoking… for real this time. - No progress. 
  15. Go on a first date. - No progress
  16. Wear a dress everyday for a week. - I haven't decided what week this will be yet. 
  17. Finish my Alphabet Blog Series.  - I have some posts in drafts, but haven't completed any of them. 
  18. Turn in a school assignment a whole day before it is due. - Done.  Actually more than one.  I've taken several quizzes in my online class days before they were due. 
  19. Blog at least twice a week, every week. - Still on track.  I've officially blogged more in the first two months of 2012 than I did the whole year of 2011. 
  20. Have a picnic. - Not yet. 
  21. Have people over for dinner. - I need to clean my house first. 
  22. Go a week without Twitter or Facebook. - Not yet. 
  23. Drink 70 gallons of water.  (8 cups of water per day for 140 days) - Still sticking to this... I need to count up how many gallons I'm at. But I've only missed a few days of making 8 cups. I'm gonna have to double up some days to make it, I think. 
  24. Send 5 people Birthday cards through the mail. - Not yet. I keep forgetting about this one... I need to get on it. 
  25. Cook dinner for my whole family, including dessert. -Done.  I just realized that I need to blog about this.  
  26. Finish the photo album for my parents’ 25th Wedding Anniversary party.  (It was almost 5 years ago!) - Not yet. 
  27. Blog about my progress on this list.  - So far, so good! 
So, I have 2 things completely done, with good progress on a lot more of them. By next month's update, a lot more of them will be finished. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails