Friday, January 27, 2012

Recipe 2/10: Pepperoni Roll Ups

This is definitely my kind of recipe... quick, simple and yummy.  I remember when I was in middle school and  high school, a friend's mom would always make Pepperoni Rolls when we had functions that required food, and they were so good.  When I saw this recipe on Pinterest, I was reminded of those.  This is more like an individual sized Pepperoni Roll.

There are only 3 ingredients... Crescent Rolls, Pepperoni and String Cheese.  They only take about 5 minutes to prep and 10 minutes to cook.  I had them for dinner tonight and it was delicious.  After a long week, it was a good, fast dinner.


Serve with Marinara Sauce for dipping. 

I will definitely be making these again.  You could easily make them smaller and use for a quick party food.  These are a good appetizer size. 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment. The recipe is in the Pinterest Link, but here it is, too.

    1 can of Crescent Rolls (Divided into 8 triangles)
    4-5 Pepperoni per triangle
    1/2 stick of string cheese per roll. 

    Put 4 -5 Pepperoni at the top of the triangle.  Add the string cheese and then roll up.  Bake according to directions on the crescent rolls package.  I think mine baked for 10 minutes and were nice and golden brown.  I served with marinara sauce from a jar. 

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails