Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pinterest 1/10: Felt Flower Wreath

Inspired By: http://pinterest.com/pin/6051780718799432/

My creation:


















I added more felt flowers, and started them lower on the wreath.  A friend of mine made one of these and started hers lower, and I liked the look.  I also used three colors for the flowers, just to add more interest.  You can't tell by this picture, but the pearled pins are also two different colors: white and pink.  I really liked how this turned out.  It was super easy! I might make some more for different holidays or gifts.  This one works well for Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails