Friday, September 16, 2011

What If...

What if it never happens for me?  What if I never find that one person that I'm supposed to spend the rest of my life with? What if I never have kids? What if those personal goals that I've set for my life and all the dreams that I've had never come to be? Everyone says to be patient, that it will happen in time... but believe me, that is a lot easier said than done.  Its hard to wait around for something that you KNOW will happen... you know, like Christmas or your birthday... but its a lot harder to wait for something that may never happen. I hate feeling like this.. but it is what has been on my mind for the past couple of days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails