Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Starting Over

So, if I'm going to do this blogging thing right, I think that I need to start over completely.  I thought about moving the site, but I decided it was just too much hassle... so I have decided to get a fresh start here.  I have completely redesigned things, so take a look around and let me know what you think.  I will continue to work on things over the next few days (as time allows) and will *fingers crossed* start blogging more... if anyone still reads...


2 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails