Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Music Monday, er, Wednesday - Blessings

Remember how I said I might not make it every week... week 2, fail... So, I'm posting 2 days late :)

This song has been in my head all week... Multiple times a day, I will find myself just humming parts of it. I think I first saw it posted on someone's Facebook page, and since then, I've been listening to it a lot.  Such a great message... Just listen to it, and the lyrics will speak to you, especially if you find yourself going through a trial or a difficult time in your life right now.

Blessings -- Laura Story


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails