Friday, September 23, 2011

Breakdown Here...

Earlier this week, I had a bit of a breakdown... I knew it was coming, and one small thing at work pushed me over the edge, and I just couldn't take it anymore.  Being a full time student, and working full time is a lot harder than I thought.  I'm struggling with the balance of things. I know a ton of people do this all the time, but I'm struggling.

I know that I haven't written a lot here lately about all of the things happening in my life, but I feel like my plate is full... things are falling off in fact. I have to figure something out soon, because if everything keeps going at this pace, I can't keep up.

Any tips on how to juggle so many balls?


1 comment:

  1. Been there...it's hard to keep all of the plates up in the air. Deep breaths. Sometimes I force myself to schedule time for schoolwork, cleaning, vegging out, etc... Sounds OCD (and it is slightly), but I always feel better after I've checked something off of my list.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails