Monday, January 31, 2011

To Tupperware or Not to Tupperware...

I feel like I have reached a crossroads in my Tupperware business.  When I first started selling it, back in 2008, I really didn't have any expectations of what I would do with the business, but as I got more involved with it, I became more successful.  Then, as time went on, life got a little busy, and Tupperware took a back burner.

I feel like I have so many things going on in my life that I don't have the time to commit to fully "work" the business.  I know what it takes to be successful in this business.  I have been to many training classes and sales meetings.  I am very lucky to be part of a wonderful Organization that has top leaders who are very talented and have taught me many things.

I have thought about quitting all together, but the more I think about it, the more I realize that I would love nothing more than to "restart" my Tupperware business and be very successful.  I wish that there were more hours in the week, so that I could have parties and share the products that I love and believe in with everyone.  With my work schedule lately, I never really know what time I'm going to be leaving work, so it makes it hard to plan ahead and schedule parties...

I think that I have decided that I don't want to completely stop.  I have several customers who place orders from time to time... but I really need to build my customer base.  Maybe if I can schedule some weekend parties I can get back into the swing of things.  I really do love the company... and extra money would be most helpful. So maybe, just continuing on for a few more months as I have been, and maintaining my active status will give me a little time to get things straightened out until I can devote more time to it.

(Shameless plug:  If you'd like to purchase some Tupperware, my website is www.crystaldunn.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails