Monday, January 17, 2011

I Wish That...

  • I had a job that I looked forward to going to everyday, instead of one that I dreaded.  I long for the day when I feel like what I do is actually making a difference, rather than just attempting to pay the bills. 
  • I didn't have to worry about money.  I am thankful that I have income right now, when a lot of people don't, but it would still be nice to not have to scrimp and scrounge to make sure that everything gets paid. 
  • I could rewind and redo part of the last few years... only if I still had the knowledge that I have now. 
  • I was really as comfortable being single as I let on... and that this longing to be in a good relationship would vanish. 
  • I had more time to do things that I enjoy... like craft and other creative things. 
  • Sleep came easily and waking up came easily too. 
  • I could be all things to all people. 
  • I could focus on the good things in life and be happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails