Monday, January 3, 2011

Goals: January 2011

So, I started thinking about what my goals for 2011 will be.  After making, and not accomplishing several goals last year, I wanted to commit to things that I think are actually obtainable.  While reading through posts from other bloggers, I saw that Hope is doing monthly goals.  I really liked this idea because it will allow me to break bigger goals into smaller segments that will be easier to accomplish.  So, this year, I will be making a list of goals at the beginning of each month, and at the end of the month, I will report back with my progress.

Goals for January 2011:

  • Read (and write a review of) 4 books. 
  • Write at least 10 blog posts. 
  • Get 2010 tax information to Accountant and get taxes squared away. 
  • Fill out FAFSA for finacial aid. 
  • Clean out "Blue Room"
  • Organize craft supplies. 
  • Make decision about continuing with Tupperware. 
Hopefully, at the end of January, I will be able to report that all of these have been done.  Stay tuned for progress :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails