Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 4/30: A Favorite Television Program

(yes, I know I'm running a day behind...)

I watch a lot of TV shows...DVR is one of the greatest inventions ever.  But if I had to pick just one show that is my favorite, it would be gLee... 


I love this show.  It is hilariously written, tackles current topics, has all of the drama that is high school, and all of that is even before we talk about the music.  From the pilot episode, I was hooked.  I haven't missed a show yet.  It is one of the shows that I look forward to every week... If you haven't seen it, grab the DVDs and catch up so that you will be ready for the next season!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails