Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 2/30: A Favorite Movie

Picking a favorite movie was a lot easier than picking a song... I know that this movie is the quintessential chick flick, and that many many women consider it their favorite... but Grease is probably my all time favorite movie.
In 1998, the 20th Anniversary Edition of Grease was released.  I had not seen the movie before then.  It was the summer before my freshman year in high school... and I literally watched the movie every day... I can almost quote this movie from beginning to end... I know all the songs... It is truly one of those movies that I can watch over and over and never get tired of... And for the record, Grease 2 wasn't nearly as good...

I'll leave you with a little treat from the movie...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails