Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 1/30: A Favorite Song

So, I've tried this blog challenge thing before... and haven't always succeeded... but this one, I think I can keep up.  Earlier tonight while reading Kimberly's blog, I saw that she is doing a 30 Days of Things challenge of sorts. Each day, for 30 days, she will write a blog about a certain thing.  I figure since each day already has a topic assigned, I can actually stick to this one...

Here is the list of each topic:

  • Day 1: A favorite song.
  • Day 2: A favorite movie.
  • Day 3: A favorite book.
  • Day 4: A favorite television program.
  • Day 5: A favorite quote.
  • Day 6: A moment you wish you could relive.
  • Day 7: Five things you couldn't possibly live without.
  • Day 8: A thank you letter to someone who has changed your life.
  • Day 9: A photo you took.
  • Day 10: A photo of you taken over ten years ago.
  • Day 11: A photo of you taken recently.
  • Day 12: A song that you want played at your wedding(or was played).
  • Day 13: A guilty pleasure.
  • Day 14: A vacation you would like to take.
  • Day 15: A person you admire.
  • Day 16: A song that makes you cry.
  • Day 17: An art piece.
  • Day 18: A time when you felt passionate and alive.
  • Day 19: A talent of yours.
  • Day 20: A hobby of yours.
  • Day 21: Something you know you do differently than most people.
  • Day 22: A website.
  • Day 23: A way in which you want to be remembered.
  • Day 24: A movie no one would expect you to love.
  • Day 25: A recipe.
  • Day 26: A childhood memory.
  • Day 27: A physical feature you love.
  • Day 28: A scar you have and it's story.
  • Day 29: Hopes, dreams and plans you have for the next 365 days.
  • Day 30: A motto or philosophy.
So... here we go... 

Day 1 -- A Favorite Song
I always have a hard time choosing "favorites." I like lots of different styles of music... and many different songs come to mind when I think of songs that could be considered a "favorite." However, when I think about songs that I have loved for a long time, and that speak to me whenever I hear them, this was one of the first to come to mind. 


Patty Loveless "How Can I Help You Say Goodbye" -- This song is from the early 1990s, and I have loved it since then.  "Life's about changing, nothing ever stays the same"  How true are those words? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails