Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Goals Revisited...

At the beginning of 2010, I made a list of goals.  Since there are only about 3 hours left in the year, I figure that I need to revisit the list to see how I measured up.   This isn't gonna be pretty...


  1. Read More - My goal is to read 50 books by the end of the year. Yeah... That definitely didn't happen.  I did read more in 2010 than in previous years, but no where close to the 50 that I was shooting for.  I think the final number was closer to 13. 
  2. Blog more - Technically, this one happened, if you base it strictly on numbers... but it wasn't a whole lot more.  I didn't complete the series that I wanted to, and blogging fell by the wayside, yet again.  
  3. Get organized - Things are still a mess in some areas... in others they are better... not anywhere close to where I hopped to be. 
  4. Kick the Tupperware business into another gear - Truth is, I didn't do a whole lot with Tupperware this year.  I'm still kinda on the fence about the whole thing. 
  5. Throw my sister an awesome Baby Shower. This one was definitely accomplished!  A lot of planning went into the shower and I think we pulled it off beautifully
  6. Be a great Aunt, and spoil my Niece or Nephew. Definitely the easiest goal to accomplish this year... Even before Parker arrived, he was being spoiled!  
  7. Pay off all credit cards and stop using them. Not quite successful on this one totally, but I did pay off 2 cards and canceled the account.  One more left to go. 
  8. Here's the BIG one - Go back to school.  This didn't happen either.  I did go meet with the Admissions Counselors to discuss my options about returning to school.  After hearing what they suggested, I decided that it was best to sit out another year and get more of a "fresh start" in 2011.  So, in August 2011, I will be returning to ECU.  
Overall, not a lot was 100% successful, but some progress was definitely made in some areas.  I'll post a list of goals for 2011 sometime soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails