Monday, June 7, 2010

Quote of the Week

I love Quotes... I always have.  Usually, I can always find a quote to fit a certain situation that I'm going through.  So, I've decided to start posting a "Quote of the Week."  Not really for anyone else, but mainly for me, to serve as a reminder that I need this quote this week.  Here is the first installment.
It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is the most painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel.
Perfect for this week.  I need to find the courage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails