Monday, June 7, 2010

Last One...

As I finished typing that last post, I looked at the date, and realized that it is June 7.  If you've been reading the blog for a while, you know that this was the date that I was supposed to get married, 2 years ago.  So, today would have been my 2 year anniversary.  When I realized this, I didn't get upset.  My emotional state, regarding this situation, is in a MUCH better place than I've ever been.  So, this will be the last blog post that I write on the subject.

If I had married Will, I'm not so sure that we would have even made it to a 2 year Anniversary.  I'm still coping with being single, but I can honestly say that I don't miss Will anymore.  The only time I think about him, or talk about him is when I'm thinking about what a horrible person he was to me.

So, here is to retiring the "Broken Engagement" Label and moving on.   Better things ahead!  (Maybe even this week... fingers crossed...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails