Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Photo Shoot with Memory Weaver Photography

I've been wanting to get some photos done for a while. Its been a long time since I had quality photos of myself. I also feel like my online presence is growing, by having various accounts across the Internet, and it is important that the images I use as profile pictures are consistent.

A friend of mine, Crystal Weaver, has just started a photography business called Memory Weaver Photography, and she agreed to do a shoot with me. Once the weather warmed up, we picked a beautiful day and headed out to do the shoot. Outside of Greenville, out in the country parts of Pitt County, there are a lot of old abandoned houses that served as a great backdrop to get some modern photos with a vintage feel. We chose a couple of spots that are located on a stretch of highway that I travel often, and we had a lot of fun.

I LOVE the way that these photos turned out. She started posting some of them on Facebook and I was blown away with how good they were. Today she gave me the disk with all of the edited pictures, and here are a few of my favorites.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Some are serious, and some are not so serious... Crystal totally got what I was looking for, and did a great job! Here's the one that I chose for my standard "profile picture." It is perfect for what I wanted!

Photobucket

So, if you are local, and looking for a great photographer, look up Crystal at Memory Weaver Photography. You will be as satisfied as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails