Monday, May 31, 2010

Baby Shower Post 6 - The Favors

When I started thinking about what to do for favors, I knew that I wanted to do something edible, because I think that they make the best favors.  One day when I was in the new AC Moore, I saw molds for chocolate lollipops.  They looked easy enough, so I bought some in shapes that were baby related items.  I bought the melt and mold chocolate disks in blue, yellow, green and white and all the supplies to make the lollipops.  They were super easy to do and turned out great!


I found a poem online and typed it on paper that matched the invitation and tied it on the lollipop with the same blue gingham ribbon.  For display, I got 3 sizes of Styrofoam and covered them with matching tissue paper and stuck the lollipops in it, to give them some height.   Here is the poem:

 

They were a huge hit! 

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails